Refill.
profile
blog
links
tag
introduction
min-niee-@bs
If you want to fight
I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me
Just look into my eyes
'Cause the heart never lies
[mcfly]
webmistress
minny
Huimin
AJC, NBS THWEE!
29 sept 89
i'm turning 21 this year!!
boyfriend♥
Sunday, December 14, 2008/
12:44 AM
SIGH.
should i take any electives next sem?
I REALLY, REALLY DON'T LIKE PLANNING MY OWN TIMETABLE.
):
comment! comment! comment!
0 bothered.
links
feel the love, baby.
Dave
Kbeex
Lynn
Yaqi
by post
slownesssssssssssssss
READDDD. & listen
i went out with my family today to compasspoint. t...
I WANT TO WATCH TWILIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT.
Twilight
exams are finally over.and i haven blog in like we...
chris olivero is hot.
i miss my phone!i sent it for servicing at bishan ...
FUCK YOU, SE, FUCK YOU.THANKS A HELL LOT FOR ADDIN...
im so damn stressed these days i'm feeling damn cr...
credits
layout and coding
tagboard
talk the talk.